WoW Breakfast Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
WoW Breakfast Meeting | T&Cs
PLEASE NOTE: was 16th Sept now changed to Sun 13th Sept
- Entry is £4.00 per car/van or £3.00 per motorcycle.
- Advance payment ONLY. No cash on gate.
- The entry fee is per vehicle NOT per person.
- The general public are very welcome (£4 per car) and there will be seperate parking available.
- Car registrations will be checked by marshals and checked against pre-booking.
- Cars will be directed to their parking spaces by marshals and will be parked 2-3 metres apart.
- Parking: We try to keep modern and classics in pre-designated areas in the car park.
- Due to current social distancing rules, vehicles will be parked at least 2m apart.
- Vehicles: Everybody is welcome - even the 'unexceptional' will have a place to park.
- Opening times: The gates open at 9am until 1pm.
- Trailers/caravans/motorhomes are NOT allowed.
- Tents and overnight camping are NOT allowed.
- Food trucks will be serving food and drinks.
- Please queue respectfully while purchasing from the food traders.
- Picnics are permitted.
- Dogs are permitted but MUST be on leads.
- There will be toilets on site.
- Please respect social distancing rules and government advice on keeping safe.
- Please car share only with members of your own household or those within your nominated ‘bubble’.
- Please bring hand sanitizer with you as there are limited handwashing facilities on site.
- Should the event be cancelled for any reason, tickets will be carried forward to the next event
We hold these events with the permission of the Berkeley family. It is their family home.
The following conditions of entry apply and MUST be observed by ALL attendees - at all times.
1. No spinning of wheels, slides or ‘doughnuts’
2. Maximum speed anywhere on site 10mph (including entry road)
3. Absolutely NO revving of engines
4. Depart the site slowly and quietly - respect the neighbours and livestock
There are security cameras placed around the entrance and driveway areas. ANYBODY not observing these rules will be banned from future attendance.
- Sold OutShow Car Entry£4£40£0
- Sold OutBike Show Entry£3£30£0
- Sold OutGeneral Public Entry£4£40£0