Tue, 06 Jul|
Spetchley Park Gardens
Wheels on Tuesday
Join us for some early evening refreshments and great banter at Spetchley Park. The cars & bikes on display aren't bad either! (Original date was Wed 7th, now rescheduled to Tues 6th)
Time & Location
06 Jul 2021, 16:00 – 20:00
Spetchley Park Gardens, Spetchley, Worcestershire, WR5 1RS
About the Event
(Original date was Wed 7th, now rescheduled to Tues 6th)
Wheels on Wednesday | T&Cs
- Entry is £4.00 per car/van or £3.00 per motorcycle.
- Advance payment ONLY. No cash on gate.
- The entry fee is per vehicle NOT per person.
- The general public are very welcome (£4 per car) and there will be seperate parking available.
- Car registrations will be checked by marshals and checked against pre-booking.
- Cars will be directed to their parking spaces by marshals and will be parked 2-3 metres apart.
- Parking: We try to keep modern and classics in pre-designated areas in the car park.
- Current social distancing rules will be respected.
- Vehicles: Everybody is welcome - even the 'unexceptional' will have a place to park.
- Opening times: The gates open at 4pm until dusk.
- Trailers/caravans/motorhomes are NOT allowed.
- Tents and overnight camping are NOT allowed.
- Food trucks will be serving food and drinks.
- Please queue respectfully while purchasing from the food traders.
- Picnics are permitted.
- Dogs are permitted but MUST be on leads.
- There will be toilets on site.
- Please respect social distancing rules and government advice on keeping safe.
- Please bring hand sanitizer with you as there are limited handwashing facilities on site.
- Should the event be cancelled for any reason, tickets will be carried forward to the next event
Show Car Entry
Your car on display in the WoW show area. Any type of vehicle is welcome. Price is per vehicle no matter how many passengers.
Bike Show Entry
Your motorbike on display in the WoW show area. Any type of bike is welcome. Price is per bike no matter how many passengers.
General Public Entry
Price is per vehicle no matter how many passengers.